Today we painted Zoey's room. The boys just had to help us, so I still have quite a bit of touch to do. However, it looks so cute. It's a light purple with one accent wall we tried to marblize with a "grape juice" color. I'm not too good at decorating, but I'm getting lots of helpful ideas. When I finish I'll try to post some pics of it on this blog.
This evening we went to watch Darrell and his students auction off their winning BBQ pits. His 1st placed pit won over $4500. It was amazing to watch! We are so proud of him!
I am so ready to finish everything in Zoey's room. We have all the furniture in boxes and I can't wait to put it all together. Thank goodness that is Darrell's specialty. Before the furniture, we have to change the flooring and put down a laminite flooring. We never put carpet in the room, because it was initially our office.
More to come.................

No comments:
Post a Comment